Centre of Excellence
Centre of Excellence is a new way to overcome the challenges of multiple travel and transport. We have delivered state of the art facilities for transport institutes and for medical establishments, in turn this enables multiple functions for driving behavior, analysis, training and assessment to be carried out prior to road tests & within a budget that would bring affordability for smart cities and organisations that are required to train drivers.
Centre of Excellence would like to deliver for both governmental and professional use the first intelligent transportation centre of excellence outside of the European Union.
Demand is high for countries and regions to develop an integrated transport system and our center of excellence will exceed expectations enabling multiple benefits.
The Centre of excellence would be custom built for government organisations and major corporations. Each one is tailored to specific needs delivering the following:-
- A state of the art facility located at a site (to be determined ) to bring a vision of the future of the smart city.
- Exclusivity, this could be the first within a region with no other centre having a lead on this centre of excellence.
- Driver Training School – multiple levels of driver awareness, off-road, scenario planning etc.
- Off Road Courses to use in conjunction with driver testing
- Can be used for hospital and medical professionals to analyze drivers behavior following, for example major surgery trauma. This would mean the correct analysis of results by medical professionals could be blended with smart analytical data provided by our transport professionals.
- Ideal for all types of vehicles – from simple cars through to larger HGV’s and in multiple environments. For example distribution bus drivers or taxi drivers being tested 24/7. It is able to put through more candidates to be assessed before they are sent on the road for final testing. This is vitally important for qualified drivers re-testing and for those that are needed to fill crucial roles, especially, for example, in supply chain where experienced drivers are needed.
- Testing Driver Behavior & Analysis, enabling real time testing of each candidate.
- Customised Courses depending on audiences, for example emergency services etc.
- Customised training programmes and complete on-boarding of systems.
Please contact us for further details.